It’s very simple: we look for the best possible produce that’s in season, growing locally and preferably organically. Wherever possible, we take pride in championing what’s great that can be grown in our region, and where wine is concerned, our country. The dishes we create at Hungry Duck are a representation of fresh, modern Asian cuisine, presented as shared dishes, because we believe this is the best way to experience food with those around us.
Supporting local growers is important to Hungry Duck. We’re proud to present produce from suppliers including:
- Alpaca from Milpaca Farm in Berry
- Organic bamboo shoots from A Taste Of Paradise, Berry
- Schottlander Wagyu – Pasture fed pure breed wagyu beef, MB5+, Rose Valley, Gerringong
- Free range eggs from our own farm
- Thirsty Duck Pale Ale, brewed by Hopdog Beer Works, exclusively for Hungry Duck
- Moonlight flat oysters from Bateman’s Bay
- Buena Vista Farm organic chicken and pork
- Southcoast Dairy
- Greenbox – supplying fruit and vegetable produce from local sources
Hungry Duck also has it’s own organic herb and vegetable kitchen garden right here at the restaurant.